Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Thankful For...

It is Thanksgiving Holiday in the USA, a time to reflect on the many things for which we are thankful. Friends are high on my list this year. DRMNA.info and the DRMNA Yahoo Group have become great places for like minded DRM enthusiasts to gather and are truly a labor of love for me and many others.

Allow me to thank the many friends I have met through my interest in DRM. I never imagined that something like this would yield such a dividend of great friends from all over the globe! I am truly thankful for these connections.

So if you are in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving. If you hail from somewhere else in the globe, realize that your interest, passion and hard work have contributed to our enjoyment of the radio hobby! Now go eat, just not too much!